Regulations of the online store
1. The JaneKy.art online store, available at www.janeky.art, is run by the ToliToli Creative Agency, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 6452453660, REGON 382537563
2. These Regulations are addressed to Consumers using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name Agencja Creative ToliToli, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 6452453660, REGON 382537563
3. Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the legal capacity of which is granted by a separate act, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address www.janeky.art.
6. Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Orders, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
10. Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
11. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
12. Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - in accordance with the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: Piastowska 7/4, 43-300 Bielsko Biała
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's bank account number PL84249000050000400071155013
4. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses provided in this paragraph.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
a.terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox or Google Chrome,
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. cookies enabled,
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
3. Prices given in the Store are given in PLN, USD, EUR and GBP and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and courier services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, to calculate the final (final) price in advance, the information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the Product description.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
1. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
2.Fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details, if different from the recipient's details,
3.Click the "Order and pay" button / click the "Order and pay" button
4.choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 7 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Courier delivery
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment by credit card: VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS
c. Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin or ETH
d. Transfers 24
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. As soon as the Customer receives the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. The product will be shipped by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to section 4 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
4. The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer selects the method of payment by credit card, paypal, cryptocurrencies, blik, transfery24 - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
5. Product delivery takes place in Poland and in selected countries depending on the zone.
6. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store's website in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular delivery of Products for a specified period (subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first thing.
5. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
6. The statement may be sent by traditional mail by sending the statement to the Seller's address - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3.
a. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, without the cost of delivering the goods.
c. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
d. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
e. The consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
f. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
g. The consumer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a.in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
c. in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life,
d. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
f. in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items,
g. in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations on the market, over which the Seller has no control,
h. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery,
i. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement,
j. for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract,
Complaint and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has no right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The Seller is the administrator of the Customers' personal data collected via the Online Store.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, as well as for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
§ 12 Final Provisions 1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish. 2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller does not need to inform the Customer about each change 3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.